Dakota Impressions Landscaping is a design and builing firm that is dedicated to creating innovative landscapes that fit our customers’ needs. It is our desire to leave each of our customers with a good impression that will last a lifetime.
• Maintain clean job-site
• Organizes the crew in the use of time and materials
• Frequent communication with project designer to ensure accurate and complete installations
• Accurately complete daily work sheets and notes in their workbooks.
• Promote development and train technicians in the best practices of installation and company policies
• Must maintain good customer relation
• Must have prior experience
• Performs all landscape activities as directed by the foreman
• Must be able to work with others.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Pass a new hire drug test
• Must have a valid drivers licence
• Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions
• Be dependable and reliable
• Have a positive attitude and willingness to work with other team members
Competitive pay based on experience.
Seasonal and permanent positions available.
If you are interesting in the position please call Cody @ (701)-595-1828
Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in person @ 7888 Belaire Dr Bismarck, ND 58501